Saturday 7 May 2011

Mothers day SMS, scraps, greetings|Mothers day messages

Many hugs
Only luv never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong

It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.
************************************************************************************************
Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,Copyright www.lovelysms.com
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Mother's Day. Mommy, I love you
**********************************************************************************************
Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
"Happy Mother's day"
***********************************************************************************************
Tomorrow is very important in our life.
Tomorrow is only for that person.
Who sacrifice her life,her happiness
and all her time only for us.
DO u know whats tomorrow.
Tomorrow is mother day.
you must be wished ur mother.
you must say to her I love u mother,
Mom i m incomplete without u.
I m thankful to u for my good up bring.
***********************************************************************************************
I luv u mom
having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment